"" aLink="red" vLink="red" background="/base/images/misc/background-001.gif" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">

KitCars.com
KIT CARS FOR SALE POST AN AD POST A LINK COMMERCIAL ADVERTISINGCONTACT US
Classified AdsSearchLinksForums

PLEASE VISIT OUR SPONSORS BELOW! - THEY ALL SUPPORT KITCARS.COM

A 90 day ad on KitCars.com costs only $1 and there are 10 users on site right now, click here to sell your car
Last Five Ads Posted
Alloy-bodied Bugatti Type 37 replica (194 views)
355 replica interior for Fiero (235 views)
1976 Blakely Bearcat Fiberglass Kit car (217 views) +
Ferrari koenig competition in and out body molds (532 views) +
1939 Bugatti Custom replica (350 views)
read more kit car ads...
KitCars.com Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Messages
 Seller of the Mini 18 in the classifieds
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Rick

USA
212 Posts
Posted - December 02 2007 :  1:49:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Beware of this guy. He had that truck on eBay twice and couldn't even sell it at $8K and he's asking $16K here? Ridiculous. This guy's feedback on eBay paints him as a stubborn a** - threatening to sue people for leaving negative feedback.

Time to get a grip, Ronnie. You had my offer and refused it. People who follow the kit world know what these vehicles are worth.

R

SALDAT

USA
124 Posts
Posted - December 02 2007 :  3:10:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey Rick how u doing buddy well what can i say those guys out there probably dont even have what they are selling maybe its a just a picture like some people hmmm who would that be let me guess ROBERT From Arizona my friend they are bunc of scannless perosites that eventually will get arrested in one fo these days either for fraud or misrep. all i have to say is beware of these clowns all they are is bunch of looneytoons loool.Go to Top of Page
Rick

USA
212 Posts
Posted - December 02 2007 :  4:29:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Naw, this guy knows what he has. He bought the truck from a fellow not to far from me here for a price less than I offered the previous owner (not sure how he did that), and has consistently stated he sells kits like these all the time. Yeah..ok...there were only 15 made; I've seen four come to sale including this one. I've personally seen and worked on this truck a few years ago, I just couldn't swing the money initially when the original owner put it up for sale.

R

Go to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

KitCars.com Forums

Aardvark Solutions

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000