"" aLink="red" vLink="red" background="/base/images/misc/background-001.gif" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">

KitCars.com
KIT CARS FOR SALE POST AN AD POST A LINK COMMERCIAL ADVERTISINGCONTACT US
Classified AdsSearchLinksForums

PLEASE VISIT OUR SPONSORS BELOW! - THEY ALL SUPPORT KITCARS.COM

A 90 day ad on KitCars.com costs only $1 and there are 12 users on site right now, click here to sell your car
Last Five Ads Posted
Alloy-bodied Bugatti Type 37 replica (198 views)
355 replica interior for Fiero (240 views)
1976 Blakely Bearcat Fiberglass Kit car (222 views) +
Ferrari koenig competition in and out body molds (540 views) +
1939 Bugatti Custom replica (355 views)
read more kit car ads...
KitCars.com Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Messages
 i let it go
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
SALDAT

USA
124 Posts
Posted - April 24 2007 :  5:27:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You see Robert there you again before you came in the picture as let the record show i was all ready doing these types of work so if it was not because of that shop would not be there if it was not because of my supervisoin these jobs would not get half done the only thing got done which was the chrysler the black one that is and on that one i had to hire a worker to finish it up maybe you should write how you helped me to put the molds on the truck maybe you should let your self know that i had to finish everything in LOs Angeles you see Robert all those car are my cars i brought them from CA and were did i bring it to your back yard knowing that it would end up going to your so called shop so my friend after i left were did you go back to your back yard well looks like i made everything possible and i made everything dissapear you see without me these would not get done you know it and i know it, oh ya not to mention that you went and hired these looneytoones from a mental institution
to help you anyways the bottom line is and was that anytime you intoduce a product out there you should have the demo ready oh one more thing copy writes those are my cars so anything that needs to be copywrited should be you with patent pending loool

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

KitCars.com Forums

Aardvark Solutions

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000