"" aLink="red" vLink="red" background="/base/images/misc/background-001.gif" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">

KitCars.com
KIT CARS FOR SALE POST AN AD POST A LINK COMMERCIAL ADVERTISINGCONTACT US
Classified AdsSearchLinksForums

PLEASE VISIT OUR SPONSORS BELOW! - THEY ALL SUPPORT KITCARS.COM

A 90 day ad on KitCars.com costs only $1 and there are 614 users on site right now, click here to sell your car
Last Five Ads Posted
1976 Blakely Bearcat Fiberglass Kit car (18 views) +
Ferrari koenig competition in and out body molds (286 views) +
1939 Bugatti Custom replica (172 views)
Porsche Gemballa 997 Professional Molds. (300 views)
F355 Ferrari (9633 views)
read more kit car ads...
KitCars.com Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Messages
 i let it go
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
SALDAT

USA
124 Posts
Posted - April 24 2007 :  12:47:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Robert i like to take the time to explain few things to you for now hear me out those computer generated pictures that you post ok lets say they look good and those body kits that you post ok lets say they look good , BUT du you even have one finished product that you can show to people from A to Z that is actaually your car as a DEMO
you see all of us or some of us here at kitcars.com have finished products that we can post on our web site even a unfinished product
that we can let people to see , BUT you see in your case its always working on it let see how about that chrysler 300 concept du u have that car finished because that picture that you got is a computer generated picture also, and there was a person from kit cars asked you about the rear end of that chrysler and you said you are working on it so i like to conclude my posting by saying the following,
yes you are good with photo shop and ryno and what ever it is with the computer BUt in reality you must have something that you can actually show for i thing its better maybe you open up a printing shop and print wedding flyers engagement booklets or even birthday flyers and i'm sure they will come out fine thats all for now,
but one more thing please dont open up a bakery shop because i can just imagine the BRIDE WEIGHTING FOR HER WEDDING CAKE LOOOOOOOOL
ok you folks have a great day
kitcarguy

535 Posts
Posted - April 24 2007 :  6:29:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To Robert and Harry.

Both of you need to take your personal differences elsewhere.

Harry, other then emailing you back and forth a few times I do not know anything about you. You seem like a nice guy, and regardless of how you came about your kits, its a nice product. You know I have expressed interest in it.

Robert, everyone knows your skills. Nobody including myself doubts them. BUT...with that being said your track record stinks to be honest. I just did a quick google search on aconcepts, and guess what? There are complaints about you as far back as 2003. 2003 Robert. for at least 4 years people have been complaining about you.

Im sorry, but this is why most people do not take you seriously. And the kicker is it is never your fault. You are like the 4 grader who farted in class then said " I didnt do it"

I wish you the best of luck in your business ventures. I just like many others want to see you succeed. I have wanted one of your cars for a few years. And that same car is still not done.

Just worry about your own stuff Robert and get it done.

www.kitcar.wsGo to Top of Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

KitCars.com Forums

Aardvark Solutions

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000