"" aLink="red" vLink="red" background="/base/images/misc/background-001.gif" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">

KitCars.com
KIT CARS FOR SALE • POST AN AD • POST A LINK • COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING • CONTACT US
Classified Ads • Search • Links • Forums •

PLEASE VISIT OUR SPONSORS BELOW! - THEY ALL SUPPORT KITCARS.COM
      


A 90 day ad on KitCars.com costs only $1 and there are 202 users on site right now, click here to sell your car
Last Five Ads Posted
1929 Mercedes-Benz Gazelle Replica (425 views)
1995 Mustang GT. Convertible (505 views)
Carrera GT Replica Project – Fiero Chassis – Needs (623 views)
82 Cimbriass Gull Wing Kit Car (Unfinished) (510 views)
Lamborghini (1061 views)
read more kit car ads...
KitCars.com Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 
 All Forums
 General Messages
 In Dash Video
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
 
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
gullwing

New Zealand
150 Posts
Posted - June 07 2006 :  7:51:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would like to mount a video screen in my dash that slides out then opens up. I'm trying to minimalize its appearance when off and closed. I have seen a number of such units most of which are AM/FM/CD/DVD players. That's good but I can mount all the radio and the disc player remotely to save room. What I am trying to do is mount the screen in the dash AND hook the screen up to the CD/DVD player as well as a rear mounted video camera for backing up AND a GPS. Does anyone know if such an animal exists?

   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

KitCars.com Forums

Aardvark Solutions

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000