"" aLink="red" vLink="red" background="/base/images/misc/background-001.gif" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">

KitCars.com
KIT CARS FOR SALE • POST AN AD • POST A LINK • COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING • CONTACT US
Classified Ads • Search • Links • Forums •

PLEASE VISIT OUR SPONSORS BELOW! - THEY ALL SUPPORT KITCARS.COM
      


A 90 day ad on KitCars.com costs only $1 and there are 62 users on site right now, click here to sell your car
Last Five Ads Posted
1929 Mercedes-Benz Gazelle Replica (437 views)
1995 Mustang GT. Convertible (511 views)
Carrera GT Replica Project – Fiero Chassis – Needs (630 views)
82 Cimbriass Gull Wing Kit Car (Unfinished) (514 views)
Lamborghini (1066 views)
read more kit car ads...
KitCars.com Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 
 All Forums
 General Messages
 new kit car
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
 
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
ninjakitcar

USA
37 Posts
Posted - February 14 2006 :  12:38:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HI everyone, I am building a new kit car.I call it the NINJA.I have a picture of what it is going to resemble in the cars for sale section of this site.I will be updating with pictures and more info. please let me know what you think. thanks

   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

KitCars.com Forums

Aardvark Solutions

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000