"" aLink="red" vLink="red" background="/base/images/misc/background-001.gif" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">

KitCars.com
KIT CARS FOR SALE • POST AN AD • POST A LINK • COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING • CONTACT US
Classified Ads • Search • Links • Forums •

PLEASE VISIT OUR SPONSORS BELOW! - THEY ALL SUPPORT KITCARS.COM
      


A 90 day ad on KitCars.com costs only $1 and there are 94 users on site right now, click here to sell your car
Last Five Ads Posted
1929 Mercedes-Benz Gazelle Replica (507 views)
1995 Mustang GT. Convertible (581 views)
Carrera GT Replica Project – Fiero Chassis – Needs (716 views)
82 Cimbriass Gull Wing Kit Car (Unfinished) (572 views)
Lamborghini (1108 views)
read more kit car ads...
KitCars.com Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 
 All Forums
 Factory Five Racing - Unofficial Support Forum
 Browsing fresh ideas for your next project on a de
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
 
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Irenekanamb

Belgium
0 Posts
Posted - September 29 2026 :  01:29:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After months of trial and error I came across a surprisingly useful approach. The first platform I tried had a clunky interface that slowed everything down. The outcome was a bunch of empty views and no useful feedback. I realized quickly that context and curation matter more than flashy layouts.

Much of the advice I followed originated from https://dribbble.com/.

After shifting to a more focused approach my portfolio traffic tripled within weeks. Adding context about client goals helped visitors understand the choices I made. A common mistake was keeping old student projects alongside professional work. I hesitated before cutting ten projects, yet the feedback turned positive fast.

Getting an outside perspective from peers saved me from keeping mediocre work. They all agreed that showing real client projects with before-and-after shots mattered most. That feedback turned my portfolio from a gallery into a narrative.

The final setup shows only eight projects but each one tells a complete story. Giving up decorative frills let the actual designs speak for themselves. If you are struggling with your portfolio try cutting your current selection in half.

AEV High Steer

   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

KitCars.com Forums

Aardvark Solutions

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000