"" aLink="red" vLink="red" background="/base/images/misc/background-001.gif" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">

KitCars.com
KIT CARS FOR SALE POST AN AD POST A LINK COMMERCIAL ADVERTISINGCONTACT US
Classified AdsSearchLinksForums

PLEASE VISIT OUR SPONSORS BELOW! - THEY ALL SUPPORT KITCARS.COM

A 90 day ad on KitCars.com costs only $1 and there are 11 users on site right now, click here to sell your car
Last Five Ads Posted
Alloy-bodied Bugatti Type 37 replica (120 views)
355 replica interior for Fiero (171 views)
1976 Blakely Bearcat Fiberglass Kit car (153 views) +
Ferrari koenig competition in and out body molds (446 views) +
1939 Bugatti Custom replica (288 views)
read more kit car ads...
KitCars.com Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Factory Five Racing - Unofficial Support Forum
 '59 XP 87 Corvette Stingray Concept Kit Car

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.
This Is CAPTCHA Image

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DaveT I have an old XP 87 kit car from the 60's that's been stored and was never finished. It is a fiberglass body sitting on a 60 vette chasis with the original vette running gear. I would like to finish the car but I'm affraid it's out of my league and out of my price range. I am considering selling it but I'm not sure what it's worth or how to go about selling it...
If anyone has any ideas of what it may be worth or how I might best unload it let me know.
Thanks,
Dave

pantera Iam no expert when it comes to selling cars but I have very little experince from reading kitcar mag and personal experance.

It really depends on the contion of the orginal running gear.

If its not rusty or doesn't smoke, you could get alot of money for just the engine alone because most guys who are into restoring old corvettes are looking for running gears like that.

Also does the body have any cracks, nics or wear and tear? Is it a little wraped?, if the body isn't messed up in anyway that will increase the value alittle bit but not much.

Do you have any pics of the project? What are you looking to get for it? Remember you can price anything for anyprice, another mans junk is another mans trersure. As far as selling it, you can sell it here on this site, there other kitcar site that you could put it on and of course there's always Ebay.

I just can't imagine driving a 20 year old F-car

koon@verizon.net Do you have pictures of this body, I saw a similar body years ago and would like to see some pictures. where are you located and what is your phone number.

KitCars.com Forums

Aardvark Solutions

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000