"" aLink="red" vLink="red" background="/base/images/misc/background-001.gif" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">

KitCars.com
KIT CARS FOR SALE POST AN AD POST A LINK COMMERCIAL ADVERTISINGCONTACT US
Classified AdsSearchLinksForums

PLEASE VISIT OUR SPONSORS BELOW! - THEY ALL SUPPORT KITCARS.COM

A 90 day ad on KitCars.com costs only $1 and there are 78 users on site right now, click here to sell your car
Last Five Ads Posted
Alloy-bodied Bugatti Type 37 replica (150 views)
355 replica interior for Fiero (203 views)
1976 Blakely Bearcat Fiberglass Kit car (183 views) +
Ferrari koenig competition in and out body molds (483 views) +
1939 Bugatti Custom replica (319 views)
read more kit car ads...
KitCars.com Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 What Is It%3F
 AEROCON %22BOA%22

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.
This Is CAPTCHA Image

T O P I C     R E V I E W
BOA I RECENTLY PURCHASED A CAR ON EBAY THAT IS TITLED AS A "BOA"---IT IS A CAR THAT WAS MANUFACTURED IN THE MID 70'S BY AN AIRPLANE MANUFACTURER CALLED AEROCON-THIS COMPANY WAS BASED IN CALIFORNIA BUT IT NO LONGER SEEMS TO BE IN BUSINESS---ANY SEARCH THAT I HAD DONE ON THE INTERNET ONLY TURNED UP A PAMPHLET PUT OUT BY THE PLANE COMPANY---I ENDED UP BUYING THIS AND THIS IS WHERE I LEARNED A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE CAR---I SPOKE WITH HEMMINGS---NOTHING!!!!---I SPOKE WITH A CAR MUSEUM OUT WEST---NOTHING!!!!---I CANNOT SEEM TO FIND ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THIS CAR--IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP ME WITH LEARNING MORE ABOUT MY NEW CAR?????? ---THANKS TO ALL FOR LOOKING AT THIS FORUM---LARRY ROSENBLATT
Rick That name rings a bell- can you post some photos - four sides, interior, engine?

BOA
quote:

That name rings a bell- can you post some photos - four sides, interior, engine?

The car is at my mechanics shop right now---I will have some pictures in a couple of weeks ( when the car is returned to me)---I hope this might help in getting some solid information---thanks, Larry
kitcarguy pics would be most helpful

Greg Pierson I have owned a 1977 Boa for 15 years. it is #6 of the 18 produced. it is mothballed at this time. have pretty much restored it. it has a 1978 porsche 2 liter fuel injected engine. i hand made the exhaust. it came with a pinto windshield, triumph spitfire front suspension, and pretty much everything else was hand made at the factory. the car was sold originally without the engine to overcome the smog laws at that time. therefore kit car. it came with t-tops made of plexiglass. i had to modify mine because one of the tops was broken. originally the top was covered with vinyl, but i used stayfast cloth for a more european look. i also covered the t-tops with the fabric also. the aercon corp originally made airplanes and then decided to try their hand at cars. notice the shape of the roofline. like the wing of a plane. you can tell an airplane co made these cars, like the interior panels are individual to each car. each panel of my car has a #6 in felt pen written on the back of the panels. they do this on cheaper planes. most nuts and bolts are in nylock nuts as is done in airplane construction. i have a copy of an article from a car and driver mag about the car. how much did you pay for yours? what # is yours? if you want to contact me, use: artvinyl@mail.com good luck. Greg
glissemaster @BOA I just found one of these cars in a small junk yard near Fresno. Do you mind me asking what you paid for yours? And what condition it was in when purchased?

KitCars.com Forums

Aardvark Solutions

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000