"" aLink="red" vLink="red" background="/base/images/misc/background-001.gif" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">

KitCars.com
KIT CARS FOR SALE POST AN AD POST A LINK COMMERCIAL ADVERTISINGCONTACT US
Classified AdsSearchLinksForums

PLEASE VISIT OUR SPONSORS BELOW! - THEY ALL SUPPORT KITCARS.COM

A 90 day ad on KitCars.com costs only $1 and there are 11 users on site right now, click here to sell your car
Last Five Ads Posted
Alloy-bodied Bugatti Type 37 replica (133 views)
355 replica interior for Fiero (185 views)
1976 Blakely Bearcat Fiberglass Kit car (169 views) +
Ferrari koenig competition in and out body molds (464 views) +
1939 Bugatti Custom replica (302 views)
read more kit car ads...
KitCars.com Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 What Is It?
 Finally ... a kit car company that has reasonable

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.
This Is CAPTCHA Image

T O P I C     R E V I E W
n/a Finally ... a kit car company that has reasonable prices and they make kits that are very easy to install. www.carkitinc.com
Tek I saw your lambo merc kit on ebay and I've gotta say thanks for not being blind like all other kit retailers they seem to think $ 20,000 is just right.I'm saving for the merc kit as we speak also I'm in bama and was wondering where are you are you near Dothan or closer to livingston ,AL.

Still Savin' my pennies

kitcarguy Why would you need to use other companies photos on the website?

n/a Why would you need to use other companies photos on the website?

EVERY PHOTO OF EVERY FINISHED KIT-CAR ON THE WWW.CARKITINC.COM WEBSITE IS THE ACTUAL BODY-KIT YOU WILL RECEIVE UNLESS OTHERWISE DISCLOSED. FOR EXAMPLE ONLY MERCY-1 BODY-KITS WERE USED TO COMPLETE EVERY KIT-CAR PHOTOGRAPHED ON THE MERCY-1 PAGE.
THE MERCY-1 BODY-KIT WITH THE INTERIOR KIT INCLUDED IS ONLY $3,995.00 AND THIS KIT HAS SOLD FOR $9,995.00 IN THE PAST.
MANY PEOPLE ARE SURPRISED THAT WE SELL OUR KITS AT SUCH GOOD PRICES, BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE EVER MADE A FIBERGLASS BODY-KIT YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME AND HARD WORK GOES INTO MAKING A GOOD, QUALITY BODY-KIT. WE ALSO OFFER A 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ON ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS.
THE V.I.P. KIT FOR EXAMPLE HAS THE REAL BODY-KIT-MOLDS PHOTOGRAPHED WITH A DISCLOSURE THAT THE CAR PHOTOGRAPHED IS THE "REAL DEAL", BECAUSE WE ARE COMPLETING THE KIT-CAR NOW THAT WILL BE PHOTOGRAPHED AT A LATER DATE.
THE ASH-MART KIT FOR EXAMPLE SHOWS THE ACTUAL BODY-KIT IN A LIGHT, GRAY COLOR. THE ACTUAL UNFINISHED BODY-KIT THAT IS MOUNTED ON THE JAGUAR IS THE BLACK CAR WITH NO LIGHTS OR GRILL ADDED. A DISCLOSURE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE ASH-MART PAGE EXPLAINS THAT THE DARK, GRAY CAR IS A FORD-BASED, VERSION OF THE REPLICA CAR. OUR JAGUAR BASED VERSION REPLICA CAR WILL BE COMPLETED SOON AND MORE PHOTOS WILL BE UPLOADED TO THE SITE SOON.
ONE DAY, CAR KIT INC. MAY HAVE A DRIVABLE, DISPLAY REPLICA CAR FOR EVERY BODY-KIT WE OFFER, BUT UNTIL THEN WE USE THE MOST ACCURATE PHOTOS AVAILABLE WITH A FULL DISCLOSURE AS TO WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS WILL ACTUALLY RECEIVE WHEN THEY PURCHASE THEIR BODY-KIT.
WE ALSO OFFER A "NO INTEREST" PAYMENT PLAN WITH OUR BODY KITS. GO TO THE ORDER SECTION OF THE WEBSITE AND PRINT THE "PAYMENT PLAN FORM" FOR DETAILS.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN OUR PRODUCTS AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SELLING YOU A SUPERCAR, REPLICA, BODY-KIT SOON. WWW.CARKITINC.COM

kitcarguy Good Luck

SALDAT hey kit car guy how are you my friend long time i have been bizi working like always how is things with you
www.luxurykit.com
kitcarguy Hey Harry,

How's Business?

CHUCHI
quote:

Why would you need to use other companies photos on the website?

EVERY PHOTO OF EVERY FINISHED KIT-CAR ON THE WWW.CARKITINC.COM WEBSITE IS THE ACTUAL BODY-KIT YOU WILL RECEIVE UNLESS OTHERWISE DISCLOSED. FOR EXAMPLE ONLY MERCY-1 BODY-KITS WERE USED TO COMPLETE EVERY KIT-CAR PHOTOGRAPHED ON THE MERCY-1 PAGE.
THE MERCY-1 BODY-KIT WITH THE INTERIOR KIT INCLUDED IS ONLY $3,995.00 AND THIS KIT HAS SOLD FOR $9,995.00 IN THE PAST.
MANY PEOPLE ARE SURPRISED THAT WE SELL OUR KITS AT SUCH GOOD PRICES, BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE EVER MADE A FIBERGLASS BODY-KIT YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME AND HARD WORK GOES INTO MAKING A GOOD, QUALITY BODY-KIT. WE ALSO OFFER A 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ON ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS.
THE V.I.P. KIT FOR EXAMPLE HAS THE REAL BODY-KIT-MOLDS PHOTOGRAPHED WITH A DISCLOSURE THAT THE CAR PHOTOGRAPHED IS THE "REAL DEAL", BECAUSE WE ARE COMPLETING THE KIT-CAR NOW THAT WILL BE PHOTOGRAPHED AT A LATER DATE.
THE ASH-MART KIT FOR EXAMPLE SHOWS THE ACTUAL BODY-KIT IN A LIGHT, GRAY COLOR. THE ACTUAL UNFINISHED BODY-KIT THAT IS MOUNTED ON THE JAGUAR IS THE BLACK CAR WITH NO LIGHTS OR GRILL ADDED. A DISCLOSURE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE ASH-MART PAGE EXPLAINS THAT THE DARK, GRAY CAR IS A FORD-BASED, VERSION OF THE REPLICA CAR. OUR JAGUAR BASED VERSION REPLICA CAR WILL BE COMPLETED SOON AND MORE PHOTOS WILL BE UPLOADED TO THE SITE SOON.
ONE DAY, CAR KIT INC. MAY HAVE A DRIVABLE, DISPLAY REPLICA CAR FOR EVERY BODY-KIT WE OFFER, BUT UNTIL THEN WE USE THE MOST ACCURATE PHOTOS AVAILABLE WITH A FULL DISCLOSURE AS TO WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS WILL ACTUALLY RECEIVE WHEN THEY PURCHASE THEIR BODY-KIT.
WE ALSO OFFER A "NO INTEREST" PAYMENT PLAN WITH OUR BODY KITS. GO TO THE ORDER SECTION OF THE WEBSITE AND PRINT THE "PAYMENT PLAN FORM" FOR DETAILS.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN OUR PRODUCTS AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SELLING YOU A SUPERCAR, REPLICA, BODY-KIT SOON. WWW.CARKITINC.COM

MR2

KitCars.com Forums

Aardvark Solutions

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000