"" aLink="red" vLink="red" background="/base/images/misc/background-001.gif" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">

KitCars.com
KIT CARS FOR SALE POST AN AD POST A LINK COMMERCIAL ADVERTISINGCONTACT US
Classified AdsSearchLinksForums

PLEASE VISIT OUR SPONSORS BELOW! - THEY ALL SUPPORT KITCARS.COM

A 90 day ad on KitCars.com costs only $1 and there are 72 users on site right now, click here to sell your car
Last Five Ads Posted
Alloy-bodied Bugatti Type 37 replica (183 views)
355 replica interior for Fiero (230 views)
1976 Blakely Bearcat Fiberglass Kit car (211 views) +
Ferrari koenig competition in and out body molds (522 views) +
1939 Bugatti Custom replica (345 views)
read more kit car ads...
KitCars.com Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 General Messages
 Ironsmith Kit Manufacturer (for Bugatti kit)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.
This Is CAPTCHA Image

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Bugattiguy Does anyone have any info on the Ironsmith Kit Company that was located somewhere in Minnesota? I believe they were building high dollar kits in the late 70's and into the 1980's. I have one of their Bugatti kits, but no manuals or info at all, and would like to get some basic info on the manufacturer. I can't seem to locate any info on the web. Would like to find a manual for my car, or sales literature. Thanks!

Pat Neibert

kitcarguy Never heard of them

www.vwkitcars.com

ancientx Hi, I actually have an Ironsmith that my dad bought back in '85. I've got some literature and other info. Ironsmith has been MIA for quite a few years. I've tried finding info myself with little luck. PM me at my gmail and I'll see about copying the info for you. :)

GM Ross Ancientx,
I have an Ironsmith Bugatti Kit that was produced in 1986, delivered in early 1987 and then sat untouched for 26 years.
I recued it have been in the process of building her for a while now. I opted to go with a touring style car, V-windshield, fenders, etc. Drivetrain is Honda S2000 V-Tec including the 6-spd. and the complete rear subframe.
I've gotten to know Pat Niebert through another channel and he's moved on now, found his dream MGTD and the Bugatti has been sold.
Just registered on this discussion board and I do not see immediately any provision for posting images?

KitCars.com Forums

Aardvark Solutions

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000