* Completed Lear 2000 lambo kit.
* Euroworks Mirage X Diablo Kit. The Mirage X was designed to fit a non-stretched 93.5 in wheel-based Fiero, which means there was no cutting and stretching the frame. The Mirage X is a one piece body, that is all hand laid with steel reinforcements in place.
* 1985 Fiero CP
* 2.8L,V-6 engine with automatic transmission.
* Electric release for trunk, doors and engine bay via FOB
or switches at center consol.
* Electric side mirrors.
* New battery relocated to rear trunk.
* Removable hard top.
* Back up camera that can be switched on at anytime, or left on. Good for lane changes.
* External door key on drivers side should the FOB battery die.
* Engine exhaust wrapped in blue insulation.
* Undercoated, has wheel wells & dual exhaust with chrome tips.
* 17" Pirelli Super Sport tires all around.
* Front skid bars for steep driveways.
* 3-way racing belts.
* Pioneer C.D/Radio with remote.
* Instrument cluster lighting can be changed from white to blue via a switch.
* New fuel pump relay and filter.
* Trunk and engine bay lights can be operated at the source or at the center consol.
* Blue courtesy lights inside car & under doors. Separate switch for door lights for when at car shows (keeps battery from draining).
* New carpet in car and trunk.
* Fog lights on separate switch.
* Leather interior with Lambo logo floor mats.
* Custom labels on dash & consol for switches & indicator lights.
* Has the 12 cylinder engine cover attached to the engine deck lid.
* Titled in California as Special Construction. This allows you to insure it for whatever amount you want (can afford). I suggest an amount closer to your purchase price
....you don't want your insurance carrier to hand you a check for $1,500 for your Fiero when it would cost you about $35,000 + to replace it.
* Shipping can be arranged, but is not included in the purchase price.
ad posted: 3/27/2018 5:10:23 PM
This ad has been viewed: 822 times