1936 500K Marlene Mercedes Kit Car
1936 500 Marlene K Mercedes Kit Convertible
Nice 500 Marlene K Mercedes Kit Car (Original was made for Marlene Dietrich in 1936). It was assembled in 1990 and only has 750 original miles. The fiberglass kit is built on a Mustang II frame/power-train that can be serviced by any Ford dealer. It has a Ford 302 HP V-8, and automatic transmission.
It has always been garage parked, and has never been in an accident. There is another set of fenders that are coffee brown that have the wheel wells, and other spare part accessories. The interior is white seats and beige door panels with coffee brown carpeting. This car is a “head-turner” at car-shows, or on the street.
The 500 K has been serviced regularly by a master mechanic and starts up like a new car and is a pleasure to drive. All paperwork from its order form to maintenance records is available.
Call me to learn more about this special automobile (VIN: 4CRDBEXLF000512). I am not a dealer, and this is one of my private automobiles. My husband died and the car has been setting in the garage.
A detailed component list is available. Additional photos available that show some slight blemishes that should not be too costly to make this car look even better.
• Slight, Florida weather pitting on some chrome parts
• Faux hood exhausts flex pipes are rust discolored
• Door chipped on corner of driver side door (easily fixed)
• Right front fender (to) has paint blemish about the size of a quarter
•Driver’s seat head rest has a 1 inch cut and abrasions
• Dimensions:174" long, 108"wheelbase, 65" wide & 51"high
• Weight is about 2200 pounds.
•Florida Titled as 1990 Classic, clear title, state inspected, ready to drive
•Only 500 of these reproduction kits ever produced
• Vehicle completed spring of 1990
• 750 actual miles
• 302 V-8, 2-barrel carburetor Ford engine
• Automatic transmission
• Mustang II rack & pinion lowered front end
• VDO gauge kit
• Solid Walnut Wood dash
• Electric Roll-up window package
• Standard vinyl interior
• Coffee Brown vinyl convertible top
• Dual exhaust
• Like new tires (750 miles) and custom spoke wheels
Buyer is responsible for all shipping arrangements.
Full payment expected before car is shipped.
ad posted: 1/25/2012
This ad has been viewed: 11033 times